- An original, signed, one of a kind piece, created with traditional freehand pyrography techniques.
- Pyrography is an old art form whereby the surface cells of wood are burned with hot wire to produce a permanent colouration of the wood without the need for paint or varnishes.
- The moon mandala is the artist original design, and has been created using both dotwork, linework, and shading techniques.
- The oak piece has been carefully selected for it’s beautiful grain, and waney edging, and has undergone intensive preparations to enable successful burning. Oak is a notoriously difficult medium for pyrography due to it’s density and unruly grain, making this piece a very unique edition for art collectors and those with an appreciation of natural materials.
- This one-off freehand piece boasts an organic style, setting it aside from commercially accessible lazer wood art practices.
- This wall feature hangs from a concealed bracket on the rear of the piece for flush wall mounting.
- Finished with natural bees wax.
Original signed one of a kind moon mandala tattoo inspired pyrography rustic oak art
Out of stock
|Dimensions||17 x 3 x 20 cm|