- “I’m sorry for what I said when I was hungry”wooden wall sign, burned freehand with traditional pyrography techniques. Pyrography is an old art practice whereby the surface cells of wood are burned with hot wire producing a permanent colouration.
- Made from beech veneered ply wood.
- Hangs from rustic natural rope.
- Finished with natural bees wax for durable protection and a matt finish.
- Created freehand, making your gift truly unique as no two pieces are the same.
Note from artist:
This piece was inspired by my boyfriend! If you would like to discuss other design ideas or quotes then please contact me for a free art consultation and a quote. I always welcome custom order enquiries!