- Personalise the handles with a name, date, or personal message. Send your request in a message via the contact page when you place your order.
- A unique stag wooden spoon and spatula set, burned by hand using an art form known as pyrography.
- No chemicals or paint products have been used in this process, making it a perfect gift for both decoration and use in the kitchen without the risk of dulling the pattern from heat or washing.
- Simply rub a little olive oil into the burnt pattern every month or so to keep it looking its best.
- Wooden spoon: Head: 7cm wide x 12cm long; Stem: 25cm long.
- Wooden spatula: Head: 6cm wide x 15cm long; Stem: 18cm long.
- PLEASE NOTE: This item is made to order and has a processing time of 3-4 weeks.
Note from the artist:
The wolf spirit symbolises a sharp intelligence, powerful instinct, and a lust for freedom. The wolf is also extremely stealthy, moving silently within the forest leaving only trace evidence of his path, only noticed by those who know how to read it. Having tracked wolves in the Beskidy Mountains of Poland, I have a great respect and love for the wolf. Yet the wolf is an animal whose quiet and intelligent attributes are often misunderstood. He is portrayed as cunning and sly in traditional children’s folk stories such as little red riding hood, and his powerful strength is feared in the tale of the three little pigs. Here I depict both: the wolf and his shadow.
I draw and burn each design free hand to ensure no two pieces are the same, making your gift truly unique.