- Personalise with the bride and grooms initials, wedding date, or table numbers. Simply send your request via my contact me page when you place your order.
- These beautiful natural decorations not only compliment all wedding colour schemes but their rustic bark edging offers a unique and rural aesthetic for your bespoke wedding.
- Ethically produced by myself and my partner in Sussex. Sourced, cut, sanded and finished by hand in our workshop on the South Downs.
- Each table piece is carefully prepared to produce the highest quality finish equal to the natural beauty of oak timber. Our centrepieces are hand finished with high quality Danish Oil to offer the finest protective matt finish. Danish Oil is food safe and provides UV protection.
- As is the nature of oak, our rustic table decorations often feature splits in the timber and bark where moisture has escaped throughout the drying and preparation process. Such natural imperfections enhance the rustic appeal without discrediting the integrity of the structure.
- Personalisations are completed freehand using traditional pyrography techniques. Pyrography is a traditional artform whereby the surface cells of wood are burned with hot wire to form permanent colouration.
- The standard measurement for each piece is approximately 20-30cm across the widest point, and approximately 2-3cm thick.
- We offer a bespoke service of table decorations and cake stands for both sale and hire (UK only). Should you wish to enquire into our hire service or would like to mix and match your centre pieces with our other selections please contact me for a bespoke quote.
- Please see our premium packages for inclusion of wedding favours and place names.
Submit your review