Large solid beech chopping board with a unique mouse and cheese design burned freehand with an art technique known as pyrography. Pyrography is an old art practice whereby the surface cells of timber are burned with hot wire resulting in a permanent colouration of the wood.
- Hand crafted from solid beech, featuring attractive routed edging and rustic rope handles.
- Measuring 26 x 3 x 45cm, this rustic farmhouse cheese board is ideal for serving cheeses or other snacks to multiple guests.
- Hand finished with high quality Tung Oil, a natural derivative of the Tung Tree, offering long lasting protection and a matt finish. Tung Oil if food safe, allowing for food presentation directly upon the wood.
- The design is very durable and will not be removed by frequent washing. To clean, sponge clean and dry with a cloth. Re-oiling is recommended twice yearly.
- Personalisation (additional £5 fee) :
- If you would like a special message, names, or initials, to be included on the board, please contact me with your request in a message. I will do my best to get back to you within two working days 🙂